Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tropic Thunder

Tropic Thunder was easily the best movie of the year. There were alot of very good actors in the movie. All the actors were funny, but Tom Cruise definately stood out. The entire movie was funny and there weren't any boring parts. The movie literally went from one funny part to another, and it kept me lauging the entire time.

Robert Downey Jr. was incredibly funny and i thought he played the part perfectly. Jack Black is funny in every movie he has ever been in, and the same with Ben Stiller. I thought the storyline was good and it was a very intense movie. I mean how can you go wrong with a movie that is hilarious and action packed. I mean even the action parts were funny.

I could see this movie over and over again because its just so perfect. I mean what more could u want in a movie. Its funny, it has great actors, and it has alot of action. It was so unlike any other movie and the storyline was just so different. It must've taken alot of time to get all of the top-tier actors, and it was surprising to see all of those actors working together

No comments: