Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Newspapers

I believe that in the future newspapers will become obslete. They just aren't needed anymore. So many many people can get their news from other, more convienient places. I get my news from the internet or the tv. It is just so much easier and you don't have to pay a penny. I mean why would people continue to pay for newpapers when there is a cheaper and more efficient way to get your news.
If newspapers dissappeared i wouldn't care at all. I don't use newspapers and they aren't important to me in any way. They are just a waste of money. In the future i will continue to just get my news off the internet, it's just so much easier. I' m sure some people will miss them, and alot of jobs will be lost, but it will just be one more old thing that's been replaced. It's just the way the world works.

No comments: