Friday, December 12, 2008

Maxed-out Nation

I believe that people thriftiness is going to be around for a while. I mean things really arent terrible here but it isn't like it used to be. People are forced into trying to save money at every chance they can becuase of the recession. People have to be smart with their money and these lessons that they are learning right now about getting the most bang for your buck isn't just going to dissappear.

People are going to continue to try and save what money even if the economy goes back on the rise. For one they still arent going to feel completely safe in the economy and some people will continue to try and save money out of their fear of the economy going under. People will continue also continue to spend thriftily because its what they are used to.

My family really doesnt spend any differently. I mean my parents both have great jobs, but i know that as soon as i leave and go out on my own things will be tough. I mean truthfully we spend exactly the same, actually even better because my parents have good jobs. Instead of either one of them going back to college. Now that all of their college loans are paid everything is fine for us.

When i go off for college things are going to be very hard. I mean with the way the economy is it could be hard to find a job after i get done with college. Things are just tough and thats how it is. People cant fix this over night, but things will change overtime especially because everyone knows generation Y is clearly the best.

No comments: